I'll let the readers decide what is the most odd.
- I slept under a park bench in a sleeping bag, in the rain, in Limon, Colorado while trying to hitchhike from Arizona to Kansas.
- Slept on a mountain peak in a thunderstorm.
- Slept in a ... well, basically a closet in a pasture in New Zealand.
- Slept in a school bus on a mattress stolen from my dorm on the way to Florida.
- Slept on an airport bench waiting for a friend coming form Europe who forgot it wasn’t OK to bring hashish home from Amsterdam and ate it in the security line. I’d have killed him when he eventually showed up, but he already looked most of the way there.
- Slept with my head on the rim of a toilet, but then, who hasn't?
Man, I've had a really boring life! At least, a sleeping life. Paul must have a doozy, though, or he wouldn’t have brought this up!